1 cup ripe bananas, mashed
2 Tbsp light sour cream
2 large eggs
1-1/2 tsp vanilla
1 cup cake flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup Splenda
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup low fat margarine
1. Line 2 8-9inch round cake pan with parchment paper.
2. Cream the butter, sugar and Splenda until fluffy.
3. Add the mashed banana, sour cream, eggs and the vanilla.
4. Beat until smooth.
5. In a separate bowl sift together the dry ingredients.
6. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture.
7. Scrape the batter into the parchment lined pans, smoothing the surface.
8. Bake at 350F for 30 to 40 minutes, until cake springs back.
9. Cool in pan, and frost with Fluffy Brown Sugar Frosting.
1/16 servings of cake is 115 calories [frosted 156 calories.]