1-3/4 cups packed brown sugar
1-1/4 cup vegetable oil
1-1/4 cup milk
3 Tbsp vanilla
3-3/4 cups grated zucchini (unpeeled)
- In bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg.
- In separate bowl, whisk together egg, brown sugar, vegetable oil, milk, and vanilla.
- Stir in zucchini, and walnuts or raisins.
- Pour over dry ingredients; stir just until combined.
- Spray two loaf pans with non-stick spray.
- Scrape into 2 prepared loaf pans.
- Bake in centre of 350°F oven for 1 hour or until cake tester inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan on rack for 10 minutes.
- Turn out onto rack; let cool completely.