1/2 pkg. puff pastry
2 Tbsp melted butter
sprinkling of cocoa
2 sprinklings of sugar
• Roll out the pastry dough 24 inch by 4 inches.
• Spread the top with half of the melted butter.
• Sprinkle with cocoa all the way to the ends.
• Sprinkle with sugar all the way to the ends.
• Roll up and cut into 6-8 slices.
• Line the baking pan with parchment paper.
• Arrange the slices on the pan leaving plenty of space in between for expansion.
• Tuck the ends under.
• Using a pastry brush spread the tops with the remaining melted butter.
• Sprinkle the tops with a bit of sugar.
• Put into the fridge for half an hour to chill.
• Set the oven to 425F.
• Remove pan from the fridge and place in the preheated oven.
• Bake for 15-20 minutes.
• Remove from oven and lightly sprinkle with icing sugar.