1/2 cup light mayonnaise
1/2 tsp Splenda
1/2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
1/2 tsp French mustard
sprinkling of white pepper, ground
salt is optional
1 small garlic, minced finely
2 tsp capers
• In a small bowl, combine the light mayonnaise with the Splenda.
• Add the freshly squeezed lemon juice, mustard, a sprinkling of white pepper.
• Add salt if desired, I didn’t.
• Add the finely minced garlic and the capers and stir.
• Recipe makes about 1/2 cup of dressing. It should keep well in the fridge for a week or two.