4 slices of boneless pork chops
2 garlic cloves, minced
flour for dipping
• Remove fat and pound the chops very thin with a meat tenderizer.
• Place the chops in a dish and pour milk to submerge them.
• Add a couple of minced garlic cloves to the milk.
• Not to stink up the fridge with garlic, wrap up the dish with plastic wrap airtight.
• Let the chops soak in the milk with garlic overnight.
The following day take the chops out and discard the milk.
• Blot the chops with paper towels.
• Sprinkle both sides of the chops with Hungarian paprika and ground pepper.
• Roll the chops into flour.
• Place oil in a non-stick fry pan and quickly fry the chops until both sides are crispy and golden.
• Place the chops on paper towel to drain excess oil.
• Immediately sprinkle with salt.