6 egg whites
6 heaping Tbsp sugar
2 Tbsp cocoa
4 heaping Tbsp cake flour
• Line the bottom of a round spring-form baking pan with parchment paper.
• Spray the parchment and the sides of the pan with cooking spray.
• Beat the egg whites until soft peaks form.
• Add the sugar and beat until stiff peaks form.
• Gently fold in the cocoa and finally the cake flour.
• Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
• Bake at 350F until middle springs back when lightly pressed.
• Remove cake from the oven and let it cool.
• Cut around the cake with a blunt knife and open up the spring mechanism.
• Remove the parchment paper.
• Slice neatly and serve with whipped cream and fruit and drizzle lightly with chocolate glaze.