2-1/2 cups spouted green lentils
2 large handful baby spinach, washed and drained
2 large peeled carrots cut on the diagonal
1/2 cup diced red onion
1 cup dried apricots, sliced
3 garlic cloves, minced
juice of one orange plus zest
4 Tbsp olive oil
salt to taste
1/2 cup pecans
• Combine the minced garlic, orange juice and zest, olive oil and salt.
• Set dressing aside for 30 minutes or longer.
• Place salad ingredients in a large bowl and toss.
• Just before serving, pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat spinach leaves.
• Top with pecans, and serve.