image

image

MY COOKBOOK

MY COOKBOOK
Click on the Cookbook for the Recipes

Figyelem

Felvételeim nyilvános publikálása engedély nélkül nem használhatók.

11.6.12

CAKE BLONDIES



Not all blondies are created equal. Some are dry and many are sickeningly sweet. These are well… these are simply lovely. They don’t even need icing they are that nice. Of course, I would not turn down a small dollop of whipped cream… They slice easily; I cut these while hot.

2/3 cup butter
1-1/3 cup yellow sugar
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
3 eggs
1-2/3 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt

• Preheat the oven to 350F.
• Lightly spray an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
• Fully line the pan with parchment paper with some overhang on two sides.
• Melt the butter and add the yellow sugar.
• Whisk to combine. Make sure there are no sugar lumps.
• Add the vanilla and the eggs.
• Whisk to combine.
Add the flour, baking powder and the salt.
• Stir to combine.
• Beat on high speed for a couple of minutes.
• Pour batter into the prepared pan.
• Stir until combined again. Beat for two minutes.
• Bake until a cake tester comes out clean and the top is lightly domed. Grab the two overhangs; the cake should easily slide out of the pan. Cut into squares.
  

1 comment:

  1. These look lovely, I am very happy to find cake blondies that are moist and not overly sweet. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Translate

me

My photo
I began to post recipes for my family and it turned out to be a work in progress. "zsuzsa is in the kitchen" has over 900 recipes of Hungarian and international recipes. My recipes are organized into a cookbook format. On top of the page click on the cookbook to get access to all my recipes. If I ever figure out how to add a printer friendly gadget I will add it. In the meantime feel free to cut and paste. Happy cooking!

Archived Recipes

All my previous posts are listed and organized into a cookbook. Click on the cookbook with the wooden spoon image on the upper left corner to access over 900 recipes. You may click on the archive below, but it can take a long time to load.

Blog Archive