1 large cucumber, sliced.
1/2 purple onion, sliced
1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 Tbsp capers
salt and ground pepper to taste
• Wash the cucumber, cut off the ends and slice as desired.
• Peel the onion and slice.
• Place the cucumber and onion slices in a mixing bowl.
• In a small bowl, combine mustard, vinegar, oil and salt and ground pepper.
• Add the capers and mix.
• Pour dressing over the vegetables and toss.
• Transfer to a salad bowl and serve.
• Yields 4 servings