4-6 red or Yukon Gold potatoes with the skin on
2 cups fresh tomatoes, diced with the skin on
1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
salt to taste
1/4 tsp thyme
• Preheat the oven to 400F.
• Spray a large baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
• Scrub the potatoes and chop them.
• Wash and dice the tomatoes, do not discard the juice.
• Place the potatoes and tomatoes in a large mixing bowl.
• Add the oil, salt and toss to coat. Resist the urge to add more oil, it’s not needed.
• Sprinkle the top with thyme and bake for 35-40 minutes.
• Remove when the potatoes are tender.