150 g lean pork blade strips
1/8 cup flour
5 medium large red potatoes
oil for deep frying
salt and pepper to taste
• Pound the meat thin and cut into strips.
• Roll the trips into flour and set aside.
• Peel the potatoes and chop them into small cubes.
• Cook the potatoes in water until not quite tender.
• In a deep fry pan heat the oil.
• On medium heat fry the pork strips to golden brown.
• Remove strips with a slotted spoon and let them drain on paper towel.
• Season pork strips with salt and pepper.
• Next plunge the still hot drained potatoes into the oil and fry them to golden.
• Stir the frying potatoes a little so they brown evenly.
• Remove fried potatoes with a slotted spoon and place them on paper towel.
• Season the potatoes with salt and pepper.
• Top the potatoes with the pork strips and serve with dill pickles.