1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
1 tsp vanilla
1-1/2 cups flour
1/2 tsp soda [no more]
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup M&M's
1/4 cup of Reese's Pieces
1/4 cup Smarties
1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate bar, cut up
• In a large bowl beat the butter, sugars, vanilla and egg light and fluffy.
• In a separate bowl sift together the flour, soda and salt.
• Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and combine.
• Stir in the candies and chocolate bar pieces.
• Chill for 1 hour.
• Drop 2 inches apart with heaping tablespoon, on ungreased baking sheets.
• Bake at 350F for 12 to 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
• Allow cookies to solidify before moving them to a wire rack.