image

image

MY COOKBOOK

MY COOKBOOK
Click on the Cookbook for the Recipes

Figyelem

Felvételeim nyilvános publikálása engedély nélkül nem használhatók.

15.2.12

CHOCOLATE EGG WHITE FOAM CAKE


As the kuglóf was rising on the counter and I looked over at the six egg whites, I thought I make a foam cake for someone near and dear. This cake is great for people watching their cholesterol.

6 egg whites
6 heaping Tbsp sugar
2 Tbsp cocoa
4 heaping Tbsp cake flour

• Line the bottom of a round spring-form baking pan with parchment paper.
• Spray the parchment and the sides of the pan with cooking spray.
• Beat the egg whites until soft peaks form.
• Add the sugar and beat until stiff peaks form.
• Gently fold in the cocoa and finally the cake flour.
• Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
• Bake at 350F until middle springs back when lightly pressed.
• Remove cake from the oven and let it cool.
• Cut around the cake with a blunt knife and open up the spring mechanism.
• Remove the parchment paper.
• Slice neatly and serve with whipped cream and fruit and drizzle lightly with chocolate glaze.



Translate

me

My photo
I began to post recipes for my family and it turned out to be a work in progress. "zsuzsa is in the kitchen" has over 900 recipes of Hungarian and international recipes. My recipes are organized into a cookbook format. On top of the page click on the cookbook to get access to all my recipes. If I ever figure out how to add a printer friendly gadget I will add it. In the meantime feel free to cut and paste. Happy cooking!

Archived Recipes

All my previous posts are listed and organized into a cookbook. Click on the cookbook with the wooden spoon image on the upper left corner to access over 900 recipes. You may click on the archive below, but it can take a long time to load.

Blog Archive