image

image

MY COOKBOOK

MY COOKBOOK
Click on the Cookbook for the Recipes

Figyelem

Felvételeim nyilvános publikálása engedély nélkül nem használhatók.

24.11.08

CHOCOLATE CHERRIES



2 (10-ounce) jars of maraschino cherries with stems
1- 1/2 cups chocolate chips

• Drain the cherries and discard the juice or use for another purpose.
• Put cherries on paper towels to drain completely.
• Place chocolate chips in a saucepan with a heavy bottom.
• Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted.
• Remove from heat.
• Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
• Dip the cherries into the chocolate and swirl to coat completely.
• Place the cherries on the parchment lined baking sheet.
• Refrigerate until set. Makes about 5 dozen.

Translate

me

My photo
I began to post recipes for my family and it turned out to be a work in progress. "zsuzsa is in the kitchen" has over 900 recipes of Hungarian and international recipes. My recipes are organized into a cookbook format. On top of the page click on the cookbook to get access to all my recipes. If I ever figure out how to add a printer friendly gadget I will add it. In the meantime feel free to cut and paste. Happy cooking!

Archived Recipes

All my previous posts are listed and organized into a cookbook. Click on the cookbook with the wooden spoon image on the upper left corner to access over 900 recipes. You may click on the archive below, but it can take a long time to load.