1 cup whipping cream
1-1/4 cups sugar
1-1/4 cups unsalted butter, room temperature
3 + 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
• Heat the whipping cream on medium heat.
• Add the sugar and stir until dissolved.
• Add the sifted cocoa and briefly bring to a boil.
• Remove from the heat immediately and stir in 1/4 cup of butter.
• Force the mixture through a fine sieve into a well chilled metal bowl.
• Place in the fridge to cool down to room temperature.
• Meanwhile beat the remaining 1 cup of unsweetened butter until very fluffy.
• When the cream mixture is at room temperature, add to the whipped butter in a thin stream, beating it all the while.
• Add the remaining 2 Tbsp of sifted cocoa and beat to combine.
• Can be used immediately.