2 (10-ounce) jars of maraschino cherries with stems
1- 1/2 cups chocolate chips
• Drain the cherries and discard the juice or use for another purpose.
• Put cherries on paper towels to drain completely.
• Place chocolate chips in a saucepan with a heavy bottom.
• Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted.
• Remove from heat.
• Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
• Dip the cherries into the chocolate and swirl to coat completely.
• Place the cherries on the parchment lined baking sheet.
• Refrigerate until set. Makes about 5 dozen.
- It began with posting a few recipes on line for my family. "zsuzsa is in the kitchen" has more than 1000 Hungarian and International recipes. What started out as a private project turned into a well visited blog. The number of visitors long passed the two million mark. I organized my recipes into an on-line cookbook. On top of the page click on the cookbook to access the recipes. I am not profiting from my blog, so my visitors will not be harassed with advertising or flashy gadgets. Feel free to cut and paste my recipes for your own use. Publication is permitted as long as it is in your own words and with your own photographs. However, I would ask you for an acknowledgement and link-back to my blog. This is to my old on-line friends and visitors: policing the comment section for spam and answering questions has become a chore. Good wishes to you all, happy cooking and keep on feeding your people with good food.
- ► 2014 (94)
- ► 2013 (106)
- ► 2012 (290)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (200)