1/2 tsp salt
1- 1/2 cups flour
1 cup milk
oil for cooking
1 cup lean ground pork or ground chicken
3 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 onion, diced,
1 garlic, minced
1 Tbsp Hungarian paprika
1 large tomato, diced
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 green pepper, diced
• Whisk together the eggs, salt, flour and milk until smooth.
• Set aside the crepe batter and make up the paprikás.
• Dice the onion and mince the garlic.
• Heat the olive oil in a non-stick fry pan.
• Add the prepared onions and garlic and sauté until soft.
• Add the ground meat and lightly brown the meat, stirring continuously.
• Stir in the tomatoes.
• Stir in the paprika and season with salt and pepper.
• Stir in the diced green pepper.
• Sauté paprikás for a couple of more minutes.
• Cover, remove from heat and set side.
• Add a bit of oil to a clean non-stick fry pan and ladle in some of the crepe batter.
This amount should yield 5-6 six crepes; more here about frying crepes.
• Stack the crepes on top of one another with a thin layer of paprikás in between.
• Cut and serve with sour cream.
• This amount will serve two people for dinner or give 4 good starter dishes.