- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Place them in a medium bowl and coat evenly with the mayonnaise.
- Transfer the chicken breasts to a baking dish and sprinkle the tops evenly with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350F for 45 minutes.
The preparation IS minimal. All you need to add is a loaf of French bread and a green salad. While those tasteless barbecued chickens fly off the heated cart at dinner time and you are standing in the supermarket for waiting for the next batch to come out, consider taking home a tray of skinless chicken breasts and make this delicious Parmesan chicken. How much better is this, even if the idea comes from a mayonnaise site? If truth be told, brined or salted chicken breasts would be more tasty and succulent, check out Salting Meat, but considering you were ready to take a soggy skinned barbecued chicken home, throwing together this Parmesan chicken would be a huge improvement.
2 chicken breast pieces
salt and pepper
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- I began to post recipes for my family and it turned out to be a work in progress. "zsuzsa is in the kitchen" has over 900 recipes of Hungarian and international recipes. My recipes are organized into a cookbook format. On top of the page click on the cookbook to get access to all my recipes. If I ever figure out how to add a printer friendly gadget I will add it. In the meantime feel free to cut and paste. Happy cooking!
All my previous posts are listed and organized into a cookbook. Click on the cookbook with the wooden spoon image on the upper left corner to access over 900 recipes. You may click on the archive below, but it can take a long time to load.
- ▼ 2014 (96)
- ► 2013 (106)
- ► 2012 (290)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (202)