- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Place them in a medium bowl and coat evenly with the mayonnaise.
- Transfer the chicken breasts to a baking dish and sprinkle the tops evenly with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350F for 45 minutes.
The preparation IS minimal. All you need to add is a loaf of French bread and a green salad. While those tasteless barbecued chickens fly off the heated cart at dinner time and you are standing in the supermarket for waiting for the next batch to come out, consider taking home a tray of skinless chicken breasts and make this delicious Parmesan chicken. How much better is this, even if the idea comes from a mayonnaise site? If truth be told, brined or salted chicken breasts would be more tasty and succulent, check out Salting Meat, but considering you were ready to take a soggy skinned barbecued chicken home, throwing together this Parmesan chicken would be a huge improvement.
2 chicken breast pieces
salt and pepper
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- It began with posting a few recipes on line for my family. "zsuzsa is in the kitchen" has more than 1000 Hungarian and International recipes. What started out as a private project turned into a well visited blog. The number of visitors long passed the two million mark. I organized my recipes into an on-line cookbook. On top of the page click on the cookbook to access the recipes. I am not profiting from my blog, so my visitors will not be harassed with advertising or flashy gadgets. Feel free to cut and paste my recipes for your own use. Publication is permitted as long as it is in your own words and with your own photographs. However, I would ask you for an acknowledgement and link-back to my blog. Happy cooking!