APRICOT FETA SALAD
Sasha Gora called it Summer Apricot and Feta Salad. And it goes with this great dressing! A simple and colourful salad, and yes, it is perfect for summer.
2-3 handfuls of salad greens
6 fresh apricots, quartered
1 cup feta cheese, cubed or crumbled [If feta is too salty, soak in water first]
1 batch of Sasha Gora Salad Dressing [click on the link for the recipe]
• Wash the lettuce or salad greens well and then spin to dry.
• Wash the apricots, remove stones and cut into quarters.
• Make the dressing.
• Assemble the greens in a salad bowl and top with the quartered apricots and the feta.
• Drizzle with the dressing.
- I began to post recipes for my family and it turned out to be a work in progress. "zsuzsa is in the kitchen" has over 900 recipes of Hungarian and international recipes. My recipes are organized into a cookbook format. On top of the page click on the cookbook to get access to all my recipes. If I ever figure out how to add a printer friendly gadget I will add it. In the meantime feel free to cut and paste. Happy cooking!
All my previous posts are listed and organized into a cookbook. Click on the cookbook with the wooden spoon image on the upper left corner to access over 900 recipes. You may click on the archive below, but it can take a long time to load.
- ► 2014 (96)
- PEACHY CHEESE TART – SAJTOS BARACKOS LEVELES TÉSZT...
- EGGPLANT PARMESAN
- FRESH TOMATO SAUCE
- FOOD DEHYDRATOR
- PIZZA BREAD
- MOLTEN LAVA CAKES
- APRICOT MERINGUE PIE
- WAX BEAN TARTLETS - ZÖLDBABOS TARTE
- APRICOT FETA SALAD
- SASHA GORA SALAD DRESSING
- APRICOT SPINACH SALAD
- MARZIPAN APRICOT CAKE BARS - MARCIPÁNOS BARACKPITE...
- APRICOT PASTRY TART
- ▼ August (14)
- ► 2012 (290)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (202)