APRICOT FETA SALAD
Sasha Gora called it Summer Apricot and Feta Salad. And it goes with this great dressing! A simple and colourful salad, and yes, it is perfect for summer.
2-3 handfuls of salad greens
6 fresh apricots, quartered
1 cup feta cheese, cubed or crumbled [If feta is too salty, soak in water first]
1 batch of Sasha Gora Salad Dressing [click on the link for the recipe]
• Wash the lettuce or salad greens well and then spin to dry.
• Wash the apricots, remove stones and cut into quarters.
• Make the dressing.
• Assemble the greens in a salad bowl and top with the quartered apricots and the feta.
• Drizzle with the dressing.
- It began with posting a few recipes on line for my family. "zsuzsa is in the kitchen" has more than 1000 Hungarian and International recipes. What started out as a private project turned into a well visited blog. The number of visitors long passed the two million mark. I organized my recipes into an on-line cookbook. On top of the page click on the cookbook to access the recipes. I am not profiting from my blog, so my visitors will not be harassed with advertising or flashy gadgets. Feel free to cut and paste my recipes for your own use. Publication is permitted as long as it is in your own words and with your own photographs. However, I would ask you for an acknowledgement and link-back to my blog. This is to my old on-line friends and visitors: policing the comment section for spam and answering questions has become a chore. Good wishes to you all, happy cooking and keep on feeding your people with good food.
- ► 2014 (93)
- PEACHY CHEESE TART – SAJTOS BARACKOS LEVELES TÉSZT...
- EGGPLANT PARMESAN
- FRESH TOMATO SAUCE
- FOOD DEHYDRATOR
- PIZZA BREAD
- MOLTEN LAVA CAKES
- APRICOT MERINGUE PIE
- WAX BEAN TARTLETS - ZÖLDBABOS TARTE
- APRICOT FETA SALAD
- SASHA GORA SALAD DRESSING
- APRICOT SPINACH SALAD
- MARZIPAN APRICOT CAKE BARS - MARCIPÁNOS BARACKPITE...
- APRICOT PASTRY TART
- ▼ August (14)
- ► 2012 (290)
- ► 2011 (178)
- ► 2010 (198)