image

image

MY COOKBOOK

MY COOKBOOK
Click on the Cookbook for the Recipes

Figyelem

Felvételeim nyilvános publikálása engedély nélkül nem használhatók.

3.8.13

APRICOT SPINACH SALAD


Apricots, apricots, they leave by the buckets, everyone is welcome and yet the tree is just as loaded as before. Desperate times call for desperate measures and a new salad is born.
 
2 handful of fresh spinach
1 cup fresh apricots
1-1/2 Tbsp olive oil
1 diced garlic
2 tsp balsamic vinegar
salt and pepper to taste
 
• Use tender young spinach and ripe but firm apricots. I left the stems on, but you may remove them if you like.
• Wash the spinach and the apricots and set them aside to drain.
• In a large skillet heat 1-1/2 Tbsp olive oil on medium low heat.
• Add the minced garlic and heat until garlic starts to get a little color.
• Add the balsamic vinegar, bring to the boil and remove from heat.
• Add the spinach and the apricots to the skillet.
• Return to heat and toss for 1 minute or until spinach begins to wilt. [Do not cook longer]
• Transfer mixture to a serving dish.
• Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
• Serve immediately.

Translate

me

My photo
I began to post recipes for my family and it turned out to be a work in progress. "zsuzsa is in the kitchen" has over 900 recipes of Hungarian and international recipes. My recipes are organized into a cookbook format. On top of the page click on the cookbook to get access to all my recipes. If I ever figure out how to add a printer friendly gadget I will add it. In the meantime feel free to cut and paste. Happy cooking!

Archived Recipes

All my previous posts are listed and organized into a cookbook. Click on the cookbook with the wooden spoon image on the upper left corner to access over 900 recipes. You may click on the archive below, but it can take a long time to load.

Blog Archive