- The cutting board is the easiest to clean. Leave it to dry and just scrape the dough off with a plastic dough scraper. Metal scraper can scratch the surface so use it with caution.
Utensils andMixing Bowl:
- Fill the bowl part of the way with COOL water and place all non-wood utensils inside for 15 minutes. Don’t leave them soaking too long though.
- Rub the loosened dough off the utensils with your fingers. If you have nice nails, wear a plastic glove.
- Then with a rigid plastic spatula, scrape the loosened dough off the bowls.
- Let the water down the drain and scoop up the accumulated dough with paper towel.
- Use more cool water to wash off everything.
- Finish cleaning the bowls and the utensils with hot, soapy water just as you would wash the rest of the dishes.