2-1/2 cups flour
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp salt
2-1/4 tsp instant yeast [2-1/4 tsp = 1 package]
1/4 cup oil
1 cup lukewarm water
• Place 1/2 cup of the flour, the sugar, salt and instant yeast in a large bowl.
• Add the oil and the lukewarm water.
• Mix until well combined.
• Stir in the remaining 2 cups of flour.
• Let dough rest for 10 minutes.
• Place dough on a floured board and kneed until elastic.
• Let dough rise for 1-1/2 hours.
• Punch down.
• Divide the dough into eight parts and start rolling the breadsticks.
• Each part will make 4 or more breadsticks.
• Spray 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
• Lay the breadsticks on the sheets leaving room for the rising.
• Spray the tops with cooking spray.
• Yields 32 breadsticks