500 g trout fillets
2 bay leaves
2 celery stalks
2 Tbsp peppercorns
1 tsp salt
• Preheat oven at 350F.
• Place the bay leaves, celery stalks, onions, peppercorns and the carrot in a deep fry pan.
• Place the fillets in a baking dish and pour the vegetables with their broth over the fish.
• Add salt and pepper to taste.
• Cover with equal parts of wine.
• Poach in the oven at 350F for 10-12 minutes or until fish is done.
• Drain and discard vegetables.
• Serve poached fillets with lemon wedges.
* Depending on preference you can use aromatic wines or dry white wine to poach fish.