OVERNIGHT VANILLA ICE CREAM
You need no ice cream maker for this ice cream. Combine three ingredients, pop it in the freezer for the night and the next day you have creamy, velvet smooth vanilla ice cream. You won’t have to fight with ice crystals; in fact there won’t be any ice crystals. It’s the simplest ice cream to make and it’s delicious! Now for the bad news… it’s awfully rich. Serve just a scoop and don’t serve it often. LOL
1 can of Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
500 ml whipping cream
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
• In a bowl combine the three ingredients.
• Beat with an electric mixer on high until the mixture looks like sour cream.
• Pour it into a freezer container with a well fitting lid.
• Place the container in the freezer for the night.
• Your ice cream will be ready next morning.
• To serve, place on the counter for 5-8 minutes and the scooper will easily glide through the velvety decadence.
- It began with posting a few recipes on line for my family. "zsuzsa is in the kitchen" has more than 1000 Hungarian and International recipes. What started out as a private project turned into a well visited blog. The number of visitors long passed the two million mark. I organized my recipes into an on-line cookbook. On top of the page click on the cookbook to access the recipes. I am not profiting from my blog, so my visitors will not be harassed with advertising or flashy gadgets. Feel free to cut and paste my recipes for your own use. Publication is permitted as long as it is in your own words and with your own photographs. However, I would ask you for an acknowledgement and link-back to my blog. This is to my old on-line friends and visitors: policing the comment section for spam and answering questions has become a chore. Good wishes to you all, happy cooking and keep on feeding your people with good food.
- ► 2014 (94)
- ► 2013 (106)
- ► 2012 (290)
- ▼ April (10)
- ► 2010 (200)