OVERNIGHT VANILLA ICE CREAM
You need no ice cream maker for this ice cream. Combine three ingredients, pop it in the freezer for the night and the next day you have creamy, velvet smooth vanilla ice cream. You won’t have to fight with ice crystals; in fact there won’t be any ice crystals. It’s the simplest ice cream to make and it’s delicious! Now for the bad news… it’s awfully rich. Serve just a scoop and don’t serve it often. LOL
1 can of Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
500 ml whipping cream
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
• In a bowl combine the three ingredients.
• Beat with an electric mixer on high until the mixture looks like sour cream.
• Pour it into a freezer container with a well fitting lid.
• Place the container in the freezer for the night.
• Your ice cream will be ready next morning.
• To serve, place on the counter for 5-8 minutes and the scooper will easily glide through the velvety decadence.
- I began to post recipes for my family and it turned out to be a work in progress. "zsuzsa is in the kitchen" has over 900 recipes of Hungarian and international recipes. My recipes are organized into a cookbook format. On top of the page click on the cookbook to get access to all my recipes. If I ever figure out how to add a printer friendly gadget I will add it. In the meantime feel free to cut and paste. Happy cooking!
All my previous posts are listed and organized into a cookbook. Click on the cookbook with the wooden spoon image on the upper left corner to access over 900 recipes. You may click on the archive below, but it can take a long time to load.
- ► 2014 (96)
- ► 2013 (106)
- ► 2012 (290)
- ▼ April (10)
- ► 2010 (203)