1-3/4 cups flour
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
3/4 cups butter
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 pkg. Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Kisses
• Whisk together the flour, salt and the baking powder and set aside.
• Beat the butter and sugar for 4 minutes until light and fluffy.
• Add the egg and vanilla extract; beat to combine.
• Add the flour mixture to the butter and stir until flour is fully incorporated.
• Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and place in the fridge to chill for 1/2 hour.
• Remove from fridge.
• With the plastic wrap still around it, shape the dough into a 1-1/2 inh diameter roll.
• Place in the freezer for 15-20 minutes.
• Remove and quickly slice the dough roll into 36 rounds.
• Place rounds on parchment lined cookie sheets.
• Bake at 400F for 8-10 minutes.
• Remove from oven and press an unwrapped chocolate kiss into the center of every cookie.
• Move the cookies from the cookie sheet to a cooling rack.
Yields 3 dozen cookies, just right for a bag of Hersey’s Kisses.