1 cup block margarine at room temperature
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup liquid honey
2-1/4 cup flour
1/4 tsp salt
• Preheat the oven to 375F.
• Beat the margarine, sugar and the liquid honey until very fluffy.
• Lower the speed to mixing.
• Add the salt.
• Gradually add the flour, 1/4 cup at a time, and beat to combine.
• Cut two sheets of parchment paper to fit a full size baking sheet.
• Press the dough onto one of the sheets.
• Lay the second sheet of parchment paper on the top and evenly roll the dough fully covering the parchment.
• The dough will spill out here and there. Trim them off and patch it in places the dough didn’t quite make it to the edge. You want as even of a rectangle as you can manage.
• Cut the dough with a pizza cutter to the desired shapes. Do not use a ruler; it will stick to the dough. You don’t want to sprinkle more flour onto the dough either; it will alter both the texture and the taste of the wafers. If you cannot cut evenly, it does not matter, these are only wafers.
• Bake it in a preheated oven for 9-10 minutes or until the edges start to get a little color.
• Remove from the oven and immediately re-cut the crackers along the pre-existing lines, because they will fuse together during baking.