500 g ground chicken or pork
1/4 cup dried parsley
1/4 cup fine breadcrumbs
2+1 Tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup diced onion
2 garlic cloves, minced
salt and pepper to taste
1 cup Kraft original barbeque sauce
1 cup water
• Place the ground meat, parsley and breadcrumbs and egg in a mixing bowl.
• Sauté the onions in 2 Tbsp olive oil until translucent.
• Add the onions to the bowl.
• Add the minced garlic and the salt and pepper.
• With clean hands combine ingredients until well blended.
• Shape meat mixture into small balls.
• Add one more tablespoon of olive oil to the pan.
• Add the meatballs and cook turning often on low medium heat.
• Place meatballs in an ovenproof dish.
• Add the barbeque sauce and the water.
• Bake at 350F until sauce is bubbly.