1/2 cup sugar
3/4 cup flour
1 Tbsp vanilla
6 Tbsp whipping cream
• Wash the apricots, cut in half and remove the stones.
• Slice and place apricots in a bowl.
• Sprinkle with Fruit Fresh and mix it into the fruit gently.
• Pour the liqueur on the top and let it steep for 30 minutes.
• Beat the egg yolks, salt, sugar and the vanilla until thick.
• Fold in the flour and the whipping cream.
• In a separate bowl beat the eggs until stiff peaks are formed.
• Gently fold in the beaten egg whites into the yolk mixture.
• Prepare a square baking pan with cooking spray.
• Pour in the batter.
• Spread the fruit slices on the top.
• Reserve the remaining liqueur for use later.*
• Bake in 350F oven until golden on the top.
• It will cut nicely; can be served immediately.
• Sprinkle remaining liqueur on the top and serve with whipped cream.
* Don’t add the liqueur that remains in the bowl to the batter.