image

image

MY COOKBOOK

MY COOKBOOK
Click on the Cookbook for the Recipes

Figyelem

Felvételeim nyilvános publikálása engedély nélkül nem használhatók.

1.8.10

MEATBALLS



500 g ground chicken or pork
1/4 cup dried parsley
1/4 cup fine breadcrumbs
1 egg
2+1 Tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup diced onion
2 garlic cloves, minced
salt and pepper to taste
1 cup Kraft original barbeque sauce
1 cup water

• Place the ground meat, parsley and breadcrumbs and egg in a mixing bowl.
• Sauté the onions in 2 Tbsp olive oil until translucent.
• Add the onions to the bowl.
• Add the minced garlic and the salt and pepper.
• With clean hands combine ingredients until well blended.
• Shape meat mixture into small balls.
• Add one more tablespoon of olive oil to the pan.
• Add the meatballs and cook turning often on low medium heat.
• Place meatballs in an ovenproof dish.
• Add the barbeque sauce and the water.
• Bake at 350F until sauce is bubbly.



  

Translate

me

My photo
I began to post recipes for my family and it turned out to be a work in progress. "zsuzsa is in the kitchen" has over 900 recipes of Hungarian and international recipes. My recipes are organized into a cookbook format. On top of the page click on the cookbook to get access to all my recipes. If I ever figure out how to add a printer friendly gadget I will add it. In the meantime feel free to cut and paste. Happy cooking!

Archived Recipes

All my previous posts are listed and organized into a cookbook. Click on the cookbook with the wooden spoon image on the upper left corner to access over 900 recipes. You may click on the archive below, but it can take a long time to load.

Blog Archive