PEANUT BUTTER OATMEAL COOKIES
3/8 cup butter, softened
1/4 cup of peanut butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
3/8 cups flour
1 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
• Preheat oven to 350F.
• In a large mixing bowl beat butter, peanut butter and the sugars until creamy.
• Add the egg and vanilla and combine.
• Add the baking powder, baking soda and the flour.
• Beat to combine.
• Stir in the rolled oats followed by the nuts.
• Loosely shape 30 balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
• Bake for 12 minutes.
• When the edges start to get a little color remove from heat.
• Let cookies rest for 5-10 minutes on the cookie sheet.
• Transfer to a wire rack and cool.
Yields 30 cookies
- I began to post recipes for my family and it turned out to be a work in progress. "zsuzsa is in the kitchen" has over 900 recipes of Hungarian and international recipes. My recipes are organized into a cookbook format. On top of the page click on the cookbook to get access to all my recipes. If I ever figure out how to add a printer friendly gadget I will add it. In the meantime feel free to cut and paste. Happy cooking!
All my previous posts are listed and organized into a cookbook. Click on the cookbook with the wooden spoon image on the upper left corner to access over 900 recipes. You may click on the archive below, but it can take a long time to load.
- ► 2014 (96)
- ► 2013 (106)
- ► 2012 (290)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ▼ August (10)