3 Tbsp oil
1/2 tsp caraway seeds, crushed
1 clove of garlic, minced
6 cups of rich homemade chicken stock
2 tomatoes, chopped
2 carrots, diced
1 parsnip, diced
1/2 celery root, chopped
salt and pepper to taste
14% sour cream
• Cut the chicken into large chunks.
• Finely chop the onions.
• In a medium dutch pot heat 3 Tbsp oil; add the onions and sauté until translucent.
• Add the meat and braise it turning the pieces until no longer pink.
• Chop the green pepper and tomatoes; add to the pot.
• Cover and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
• Add the stock and bring it to a steady simmer.
• Add the pinched noodles and bring the soup back to a steady simmer