- Slice a small section of pork tenderloin.
- Tenderize the slices with a meat mallet.
- Next, season the slices with salt.
- Set out a bowl of lightly beaten eggs, a bowl of large flaked parmesan cheese and a bowl of flour.
- Dip the tenderloins into the eggs first coating both sides.
- Next, dip them into the parmesan coating both sides.
- Finally dip them into the flour coating both sides.
- Add 1/2 inch of grape seed oil to a large non-stick skillet.
- On medium heat, slow-fry the tenderloins until evenly browned on both sides.
- Drain on paper towels and serve immediately.
PARMESAN ENCRUSTED BREADED PORK TENDERLOINS
As the name says, tenderloin is a tender cut of pork, though it can be a little on the dry side. Fat gives flavour and moisture to everything and that is why tenderloin tends to be served with some type of sauce. Slow frying adds both flavour and moisture to drier cuts of meat and the parmesan cheese gives yet another layer of flavour. Use real flaked parmesan cheese; the “parmesan” granules sold from the dairy case are not suitable.
Parmesan Encrusted Breaded Pork Tenderloins
250 g pork tenderloin
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup large flaked parmesan cheese
2/3 cup flour
grape seed oil for frying
- I began to post recipes for my family and it turned out to be a work in progress. "zsuzsa is in the kitchen" has over 900 recipes of Hungarian and international recipes. My recipes are organized into a cookbook format. On top of the page click on the cookbook to get access to all my recipes. If I ever figure out how to add a printer friendly gadget I will add it. In the meantime feel free to cut and paste. Happy cooking!
All my previous posts are listed and organized into a cookbook. Click on the cookbook with the wooden spoon image on the upper left corner to access over 900 recipes. You may click on the archive below, but it can take a long time to load.
- MEATBALLS WITH KIELBASA
- CHICKEN GULYAS - CSIRKEGULYÁS
- SCORED POTATOES
- HAM LOAF
- COOKED MAYONNAISE
- COCONUT LOAF
- PARMESAN ENCRUSTED BREADED PORK TENDERLOINS
- HUNGARIAN ALL PURPOSE CRACKERS - HÁZTARTÁSIKEKSZ
- CHERRY PASTRY BARS - CSERESZNYÉS LEPÉNY
- COOKED CHERRY FILLING
- HAM CRACKLING BISCUITS – SONKA TEPERTŐ POGÁCSA
- HOMEMADE SPINACH PASTA WITH WALNUTS
- ▼ March (12)
- ► 2014 (96)
- ► 2013 (106)
- ► 2012 (290)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (203)