- Using a sharp knife cut each potato in half, lengthwise.
- With the flesh facing up cut into each half, but not all the way through.
- Place the potato halves with the flesh facing upward into a baking dish.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and Greek Red Pepper Seasoning.
- Place in the microwave at full power for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a preheated 350F oven and bake until tender.
I cooked these potatoes almost as an afterthought and they were ready in 40 minutes.
1 large baking potato
drizzle of olive oil
salt and Greek Red Pepper Seasoning
- It began with posting a few recipes on line for my family. "zsuzsa is in the kitchen" has more than 1000 Hungarian and International recipes. What started out as a private project turned into a well visited blog. The number of visitors long passed the two million mark. I organized my recipes into an on-line cookbook. On top of the page click on the cookbook to access the recipes. I am not profiting from my blog, so my visitors will not be harassed with advertising or flashy gadgets. Feel free to cut and paste my recipes for your own use. Publication is permitted as long as it is in your own words and with your own photographs. However, I would ask you for an acknowledgement and link-back to my blog. This is to my old on-line friends and visitors: policing the comment section for spam and answering questions has become a chore. Good wishes to you all, happy cooking and keep on feeding your people with good food.
- ▼ March (11)
- ► 2014 (93)
- ► 2013 (106)
- ► 2012 (290)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (198)