1 pkg. fresh dill
3 Tbsp olive oil
3 Tbsp flour
1/3 cup table cream [or half an half]
salt and pepper to taste
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp sugar
1/2 cup soup stock
• Wash the dill well and chop it very fine.
• Heat the table cream in the microwave. Do not let it boil.
• Make a light rough with the oil and the flour. Keep it light, do not brown.
• Stir in the warm table cream. Keep stirring so no lumps form.
• Stir in the lemon juice and the sugar.
• Stir in the dill. Bring the sauce back to slow simmer.
• Keep stirring and cook for a couple of minutes.
• Add soup stock as needed.