1 tsp Fruit Fresh
3 Tbsp flour
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
2 cups of fresh sliced fruit
1/4 cup finely ground walnuts
2 Tbsp sugar
1/8 cup butter
• Roll the pastry dough into a large circle 1/8" thick.
• Lay the rolled out dough into a large pie pan.
• Let all the excess pastry hang over the edge.
• In a large bowl combine sugar, Fruit Fresh, flour, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
• Add the sliced fruit and mix to coat.
• Add the fruit to the pie pan.
• In a small bowl combine the ground walnuts with the sugar.
• Sprinkle the walnut mixture over the fruit.
• Dot with bits of butter.
• Fold the dough border in toward the center.
• Bake at 400F until pastry is golden.
• Let stand for 30 minutes to allow juices to settle, and then slice.