1 cup butter, softened
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup confectioner’s sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
1 18 oz can pineapple tidbits (with juice)
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cornstarch
1/4 cup icing sugar for sprinkling
• Preheat oven to 350F.
• Mix together butter, flour, and confectioner’s sugar.
• Press into the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking-pan.
• Bake for approximately 20 minutes, or until lightly golden brown.
• Mix together eggs, sugar, pineapple with the juice, flour, baking powder, and cornstarch.
• Pour over the baked crust.
• Bake for 25 minutes.
• Remove from oven and dust with confectioner’s sugar.
• Allow to cool, cut into squares, and serve.