1 head of butter lettuce
1/2 head of radicchio
1 Belgian endive
1 yellow pepper
1 red pepper
2 ripe tomatoes
1/2 English cucumber
1 bunch sweet pea shoots
1 cup crumbled Greek feta cheese
parsley, for garnish
• Separate the lettuce leaves. Wash under running water and set to drain.
• Separate the radicchio and the endive leaves. Wash under running water and set to drain.
• Wash the peppers, tomatoes, radishes, English cucumber and the sweet pea shoots. Set to drain.
• Chop the yellow and red peppers, tomatoes, radishes and dice the English cucumbers.
• Arrange all the prepared vegetables in groups and add the feta cheese.
• Garnish with parsley.
• Garnish with homemade balsamic vinegar dressing.