2-1/4 tsp instant yeast
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup dry milk powder
1 tsp salt
1 cup lukewarm water
2 egg yolks
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted combine flour, yeast, sugar, dry milk powder and salt.
- Add the lukewarm water [just a little warmer than room temperature], the egg , the yolks and the slightly melted butter.
- Beat on low speed until dough forms.
- Change to a dough hook and continue kneading on medium high speed until smooth and elastic.
- Transfer the dough to a large buttered bowl.
- Turn the dough over and cover with a clean dish towel.
- Let the dough to rise until doubled.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Line a 13×9 inch baking pan with parchment paper
- Shape 12 balls and arrange them in the prepared baking pan.
- Brush the tops with melted butter and let the buns rise until doubled.
- Sprinkle the tops with a little flour and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.