WHITE CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM
- The preparation for white and dark chocolate buttercreams is the same.
- Place the butter, icing sugar and the vanilla in a standing beater and beat for 5 minutes until frothy.
- Meanwhile chop the chocolate finely and place in a small bowl and slightly melt it in the microwave for 30+ seconds.
- Stir down the remaining chunks until smooth.
- Add the whipping cream and stir smooth.
- The cold cream will cool down the chocolate so you can scoop it into the butter mixture right of way.
- Beat to combine.
- Make sure the cupcakes are at room temperature before piping.
- Each buttercream is the exact amount to cover 12 large cupcakes.