1 cup icing sugar
1 cup finely ground almonds
3 squares [3 oz] unsweetened chocolate, melted
1/3 cup dark rum or your choice of hard liquor
1 tsp vanilla
unsweetened cocoa to roll into
• Line trays with waxed paper and set aside.
• Place a fry pan on low heat and add the chocolate.
• Stirring continuously, partially melt the chocolate.
• Remove from pan from heat and stir until chocolate is fully melted
• In a large bowl, combine the almonds and the icing sugar.
• Add the melted chocolate, the rum and vanilla.
• Add the Graham crumbs and stir to combine.
• Press together with clean hands.
• One by one roll mixture into 24 balls.
• Roll each ball into unsweetened cocoa and place on the prepared tray.
• Let rum ball cookies dry on the tray for 1 hour.
• Serve or place cookies in Tupperware containers until needed.
• Rum ball cookies freeze well.