6 squares of white chocolate, chopped
6 squares of bittersweet chocolate, chopped
1 cup dried apricots
• Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
• Place a layer of dried apricots in the pan.
• Place a non-stick fry pan on medium heat.
• Add the white chocolate to the pan.
• Continually stirring melt the chocolate partially, with chunks remaining.
• Remove from heat and stir until the remaining chunks have melted.
• Spoon the melted chocolate over the apricots. A flexible rubber spatula will ensure there is no waste.
• Add the chopped dark chocolates to the fry pan and continually stirring partially melt that too.
• Remove chocolate from heat and stir until all the chunks have melted.
• Spoon the dark chocolate over the white chocolate at intervals.
• With the end of a knife, draw the white and dark chocolate together to give a marble effect.
• Let bark chill and then brake into pieces.