2 cups fresh broccoli, washed and cut into bite-sized pieces
1/2 cup grapes, sliced
1/2 orange, cubed
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1 Tbsp white vinegar
1 Tbsp sugar
2 green onions, diced
• Cook broccoli only to al dente.
• Discard the liquid and place broccoli in a bowl.
• Add the grapes and oranges
• In a small bowl combine the mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar.
• Toss with the mayonnaise dressing.
• Cover broccoli salad with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least two hours.
• Just before serving chop the green onions and toss.