broad egg noodles for 4
2 Tbsp butter
1/4 cup raw cocoa
1/4 cup superfine sugar
• Bring a 4-liter pot of salted water to a boil.
• Add the noodles and boil until tender, 8 to 9 minutes. Drain.
• Pour the hot noodles though a large sieve and rinse under cold running water.
• Let the noodles drain completely.
• Melt the butter in the pot and add the drained noodles.
• Mix well to coat with butter. Cover and keep the noodles warm.
• Combine the cocoa with the sugar.
• Transfer the warm buttered noodles to a large, preheated serving bowl.
• Sprinkle each serving generously with the cocoa-sugar mixture.