6 red potatoes
2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
250 extra lean ground chicken
1/2 tsp marjoram
1/2 tsp thyme
1/4 tsp Hungarian paprika
75 g cream cheese
1/4 cup milk
1 cup feta cheese
3/4 cup white cheddar cheese
• Boil the potatoes in their jackets until almost tender.
• Meanwhile butter a medium sized baking dish and set aside.
• Place 1 Tbsp of olive oil in a non-stick skillet and add the ground chicken.
• Sauté the the ground chicken, stirring continuously until no pink is showing.
• Add the cream cheese and stir to combine.
• Add the milk, the marjoram, thyme and the Hungarian paprika and stir to combine.
• Remove from heat and set aside.
• When the potatoes are almost tender, remove from heat.
• Drain the potatoes and set aside to cool down a little.
• Set the oven to 400F.
• Crumble the feta cheese and grate the cheddar.
• Peel the potatoes and discard the skin.
• Slice the potatoes and lay the slices in the bottom of the buttered baking dish.
• Arrange the chicken mixture on top of the potatoes.
• Scatter the feta and the shredded cheddar on top of the meat.
• Place in the preheated oven and bake until the top is golden brown.