125 g light cream cheese [the small package]
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/4 red pepper, diced
1 tsp parsley
cooking oil for the hands
1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
• Place the cream cheese in a bowl and let it soften.
• Shred the cheddar cheese and add to the bowl.
• Add the lemon juice and the Worcestershire sauce.
• Combine ingredients well.
• Stir in the diced bell peppers.
• Chill the cheese mixture.
• In a non-stick pan, lightly toast the walnuts for a couple of minutes on medium heat.
• Keep shifting the nuts with a spatula to avoid burning.
• Remove pan from heat and let the nuts cool completely.
• remove the chilled cheese mixture from the fridge.
• Oil both hands and shape the cheese into a ball.
• Roll the cheese ball into the toasted walnuts.