1/2 green cabbage, sliced very thin
1/4 purple cabbage, sliced very thin
2 medium carrots, grated
4 green onions, thinly sliced
handful of dried cranberries
2 Tbsp sugar
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 tsp celery seeds
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
Kraft Signature Sweet Onion Vinaigrette Dressing
handful of roasted walnuts [optional]
• Wash and dry all the vegetables.
• Thinly slice, peel, grate and chop vegetables and add to a large bowl.
• Add the wine vinegar and toss.
• Sprinkle lightly with Kraft Signature Sweet Onion Vinaigrette Dressing and toss.
• Mix lightly to coat.
• Cover and refrigerate for an hour.
• Before serving, throw a handful of roasted walnuts on the top.