2 cups flour
1 cup butter
2 Tbsp icing sugar
1/4 cup walnuts, ground
CREAM CHEESE LAYER:
250g light cream cheese
1 cup icing sugar
1/4 cup whipping cream
1/4 cup milk
1 pkg. 6-servings instant pistachio pudding mix [or 2 pkg. 4-servings]
1 cup whipping cream
1 pkg. Whip It stabilizer*
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 Tbsp icing sugar
• Make the crust; in a mixing bowl combine the flour, butter, icing sugar and walnuts.
• Press the flour mixture into a prepared 9X13 inch pan.
• Bake the crust at 350F for 25 minutes.
• Remove from the oven and let it cool.
• Make the cheese layer; in a medium bowl combine cream cheese, icing sugar, whipping cream and milk.
• Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cooled crust.
• Make the pistachio pudding according to package directions.
• Spread the pistachio pudding over the cream cheese layer.
• Make the topping; whip the whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
• Fold in the icing sugar, pure vanilla extract and a package of Whip It.
• Spread the sweetened whipped cream over the top.
• Place in the fridge to chill through.
• Slice into squares; Dip a serrated knife into hot water before each cut.
*The slice has been in the fridge for 3 days when I took the top photo. Adding a package Whip It stabilizes the whipped cream and keeps it from liquefying.