pasta for two
2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 fresh peppers, 1 red and 1 yellow
1 medium tomato
2 bunches baby bok choy
salt and pepper to taste
• Begin with cooking the pasta.
• Wash the peppers and the tomato.
• Core the peppers and cut into chunks.
• Chop the tomato into 8 pieces.
• Wash the baby bok choy and drain.
• Separate the stalks and leaves.
• Chop the stalks and the leaves across.
• Heat a large non stick fry pan and add the olive oil.
• Add the peppers and the tomato.
• Add salt and pepper to taste.
• Sauté for a minute or two and then add the bok choy stalks; stir once.
• Add the leaves and stir once.
• As soon as the bok choy heats through the leaves will wilt.
• Remove pan from the heat.
• Drain the pasta and transfer it to a bowl.
• Add the bok choy stir fry, toss and serve.