1 turkey leg [2 pounds]
salt to taste
1/2 cup barbecue sauce
1/3 cup ketchup
2 Tbsp Tabasco sauce
1/2 tsp onion powder
1 pinch ground pepper
2 Tbsp liquid honey
• Salt the turkey leg and place it in a dish. Cover and refrigerate it for the night.
• Place the dish on the counter for one hour before roasting.
• Combine buffalo sauce ingredients.
• Preheat oven to 350F.
• Discard the juice that collected in the dish and place the turkey leg in a roaster.
• Smother the turkey leg with the buffalo sauce.
• Put the lid on the roaster and place the roaster in the preheated oven.
• Roast the turkey leg covered for 1-1/2 hours.
• Remove the lid and finish roasting until the skin crisps up, basting it occasionally.
• Remove from the oven and tent it with aluminum foil for 15 minutes.
• Slice and serve.